Sunday, April 15, 2007

WOO-HOO!




It feels SO good to be creative. It's such a release for me. My coping mechanism. An outlet for whatever is on my mind, bugging me, stressing me out or just moving me. Started getting the Jenni Bowlin kits again and I just LOVE them! They really get my creative motor going. Often, I start out scraplifting the ideas in her and the guest artist's gallery, but end up putting my spin on it. I've gotten better about not lifting the layout 100% and using what I have on hand. Here are 3 layouts I did yesterday using the April kit. Still pretty much lifted all these layouts, but did my own thing here and there. The "no photos please" layout, was supposed to be for the dare website-the challenge was to use a phrase from a t'shirt. I saw this on a snoopy t'shirt at Sears and it SO reminded of Brady. Like the layout says-he does not like the mommy papparazi! One day though, he'll appreciate that his mommy did all this crazy paper and glue stuff-hopefully.

Almost through with my AYTR layout for April. Need to get brave using UTEE (Ultra Thick Embossing something) and add a couple other little doo-dads and it'll be finished. Getting to be more challenging trying to complete my assignments. Still enjoying the class, but have to stay focused to get those assignments done.

Okay, now I need to do some stuff done around the house before the weekend is over. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Cute stuff :)