Thursday, April 05, 2007

In the ZONE




The past few weeks I have been so creatively inspired. I've mentioned one of my fav shops here in town-Red Lead and it kind of started with our latest visit there. They always do such cool things. I started out making a couple of their vintage-y paper mache eggs. Love them. Such impact for such little effort.

One of the best little treats I've purchased in quite some time was the little box of Spring goodies from Rebecca Sower (they came in an adorable pink take out box!). So inspired by her, Teresa McFayden and Pam Garrison-love those gals! I've been using all kinds of little goodies to make tags and these little wall hangings inspired by Rebecca Sower. Not sure what you call them really, but I love them! They could be addictive. I especially love the idea of using the curtain ring clip to hang them-so sweet! Totally got this idea from Rebecca. Guess I need to get back to scrapbooking at some point, but these little projects are so satisfying.

Today, I received my first Paper Bella kit from Teresa McFayden. I know I won't be able to wait long before putting it together. Need to put the finishing touches on another special project I just completed and then I can share it with all of you. So much fun-I can't wait for you to see it!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Love them all!! Can't wait to see the project, so hurry up and finish it, girlie.