Sunday, January 28, 2007

You're Gonna LOVE IT!



If you have not seen Dream Girls yet you need to get to your local theatre and see it! WOW! I have not wanted to stand up and cheer during a movie before, but I did this one. Jennifer Hudson totally blew me away. Now I know what everyone has been raving about. Look for her to get the Oscar. She is amazing!
UPDATE: She won the SAG! WooHoo!

The one thing better than spending the afternoon with the Dream Girls is discovering my new favorite Target. My friend Diane got me to venture outside my comfort zone today and I'm so glad I did! Lots of fun things there since they're coming out with all the Spring stuff already. And...they even have a Starbucks! I will definitely be traveling that way again.

Well, in for the night. Going to have an uber healthy meal and do a little scrap play tonight while I watch the SAG awards. This time of year the award shows get me. Love the glam!

Oh, and I'm in countdown mode for Tuesday. Harry's new cd comes out-can't wait!

No comments: