Sunday, January 07, 2007

What I Love About Sundays






long afternoon naps,
teaching my son's sunday school class,
pizza for supper,
favorite movies on back to back,
jeff having the day off
Just a few. What a nice day just relaxing and keeping each other company-love that!

Getting closer to nailing down my goal for the heidi class and outlining a timeline. Need to get focused as we head into the week. Managed to scrapbook a little with Tammy last night. very little, but actually love the first one I did. Probably looks too much like others I've done, but love the pop of color, the photo and the Autumn Leaves stamps I'm slowly becoming addicted to. So far, I've restrained myself from snatching them all up! Especially love the 7gypsies self-inking stamps. Don't actually own one myself yet, but thanks to Tammy was able to use one on my layouts this weekend-so fun!

Have a good week everyone. Ours will be filled with dentist and hair appointments and getting back into the school vibe. Off to watch Cheaper By the Dozen with Jeff and Brady. Take care!






No comments: