Monday, March 12, 2007

Retail Therapy






Had myself a little retail therapy over the last several days. Some actual old fashioned get out and walk through the store kind of shopping. One of my favorite little shops-Oma's. What a treat to go there. And after it being closed for the Winter it is always SO good to get there and see what is new. Found these 30 plus year old alphabet blocks (jar is Pottery Barn) and think I'll go back for the rest of them soon. And Michaels-there's always Michaels. Went to a different one rather than "mine" and wound up with some fun things. Yummy ribbons-I was into green that night w/ St Patty's day around the corner. And needing to get some Spring going I bought cherry blossom stems and a fun little sign.

And then there was PageMakers and Archivers on Saturday with Tammy. Don't really need an excuse, but P'makers was having an anniversary sale. My favorite purchase is the McGill index tab punch. Also, love the chipboard album, Daisy D's paper and Making Memories goodies I'm going to use to make a mini of our Easter photos this year. Rarely am I ahead of the game, but I've already purchased our outfits and this paper is perfect to go with the photos I hope to take! So many creative ideas swimming in my head right now. Need to finish up a couple of projects and move on to these new ones.

Spent alot of the weekend decompressing from a stressful week and our kitchen table shows the results. A real disaster, but it feels so good to be creative. Hope to have some completed projects to share by the end of the week.

No comments: