Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Slacker

Okay, so I was feelin' like such a slacker with the whole photo-a-day thing, but seriously, I've been trying for two days to change my photo! Geesh! What is up w/ blogger?!? So you have to give me credit for trying, right? Maybe by the time I am able to upload new images I'll have a stockpile of photos. Well, maybe not. Not a whole lot of interesting subjects for me to photograph around here. Keep trying to think of interesting ways to look at things.

Crazy busy week trying to get ready to go out of town for work. I don't usually have to do that. In fact, I'm so spoiled working out of my boss's house that I didn't even have clothes for this trip. I usually just wear jeans, a t-shirt and my crocs to work. I've gotten a couple of outfits (after two trips to LB amounting to about 4 hours!). Now I need to find shoes, but may need to make due with what I have. We'll see-only one more day I can shop! Well, I'm off to watch Idol and then earlier to bed. Lots more energy now that I'm in a routine of exercising 5 days a week, but I'm sleeping so sound I'm having a hard time getting up of a morning. ciao!

No comments: