Thursday, January 03, 2008

I "heart" the Dollar Spot!

Our local Target has refilled their Dollar Spot with oodles of Valentine's goodies and I just couldn't resist. Here's what I came home with-cute apron, silicon baking dish, dishtowels and sweet stamps. A word of caution however, some of these items were more than a dollar. Hasty me didn't realize that until I got home. Still great deals. Bring on the next holiday!


Also made a stop at Michael's and picked up some yarn and a needle in an attempt to begin making good on one of my intentions for the new year. Have a couple of other "new year" projects to complete first and then I'm going to give it a whirl. I haven't made anything in a couple weeks so I'm itching to do so this weekend. Winter Bella e-Zine has begun and I'm going to do the year-in-review project from my last week of class with Heidi Swapp's Big Picture class. Very sweet and I've already picked out my 10 highlight events of 2007. Can't wait to pick out the photos and share this when I'm finished. I've got the fever so I'll be back with those.



AND lastly not to be an enabler or anything, but our Target now has Wall Quotes (vinyl lettering that looks handpainted when applied) . They have several phrases to choose from and are very pretty-most $16.99. I bought one tonight and hope to put it up on a wall in our family room along with a group of framed family photos next week. So, so excited about this. Photos to come upon completion! Now, should I paint that wall in an accent color first? Hmmm... ;)




No comments: