Saturday, May 26, 2007

Find Your Wings


Our sweet boy has been having a rough go of it the last couple of weeks. And after last night, I just wanted to hold him a little closer today. It was nice just to hang out at home. I think that's what he needed. He even took a little nap today so I knew he was still getting over being sick last night.

Finally got motivated to play with my Jenni Bowlin kit from May and scraplifted this layout. I know, my name is Patti and I'm a scraplifter! Don't laugh or scold either, but I had to bribe Brady with SnoBiz in order to get the photo shoot in this evening. Used my antique typewriter (see previous post) to type the journaling which reads, "I pray that God would fill your heart with dreams and that faith gives you the courage to dare to do great things. I'm here for you whatever this life brings. So let my love give you roots and help you find your wings." Love these lyrics recorded by Mark Harris. I couldn't even read them to Jeff without crying-suprise, suprise.

This is also the first layout I've scanned on my new printer and saved to my computer. Pretty cool. And for the umptenth time I have to say-I get my money's worth from these kits each month. Going to take a stab at the project kit I ordered from this month tomorrow. It's a banner Pam Garrison style-excited to give this a try!

It's been a super laid back day and I watched The Wedding Planner and Night at the Museum while I scrapped. Round 2 will be accompanied by Somethings Gotta Give and Fools Rush In. I've seen all but one of these before so it's been fun to have them on in the background. Gotta get back to it-see ya!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

such a sweet layout. I love the stamp you used for wings. You're right, you definitely get tons of use out of those kits :) TFS!