Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Year In Review


Several fellow bloggers are particpating in a Year In Review celebration. I thought I'd join them by sharing some of my favorite photographs from my past year's blog posts. This has been by far one of my most creative years yet. I have been inspired by some of my favorite artists to try new techiques and to venture out of my comfort zone. I may have even found a new passion or two along the way. And hopefully, some of my creations have brought joy to those who've taken them for their own.
I look forward to all that the new year has to offer. I hope to continue to stretch myself artistically and to live a creative life everyday. Thank you for peeking in on my adventures and leaving a comment from time to time. May God bless you in the coming year!
Photo mosaic created HERE as found on this BLOG and this ONE. Check them out!

4 comments:

Cynthia's Cottage Design said...

Hi Patti!

Your blog is so pretty! the things you've made are fabulous! You are so creative and it shows! I adore those books, so so pretty! and your year end mosaic is so lovely too!

Thanks so much for stopping in , come visit anytime! I hope you have a wonderfully creative and happy New Year!!

Hugs, Cynthia

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog. Always checking for new entries. It's good to see you are taking the time from your busy life to be creative and artsy. May your next year be even better than the last.
Love you.

Cindy said...

LOVE your mosaic! So pretty. And yes, I still LOVE my Bonjour sign. So thrilled that got to "meet" and have enjoyed our blogging friendship so much. HOpefully we can REALLY meet in the new year! I'm always loving that that you create.

c

becky said...

gorgeous pics!!!