Monday, December 15, 2008

TGFASD!

Oh, thank goodness for a snow day - rather an ice day! I'll regret the day off when summer comes I'm sure, but for today I'm grateful for a chance to catch up. Among other things on the list for today: wrapping up all the gifts,

giving these guys a little character,
finishing up these for gifts, a roast for Jeff, and putting up our tree. Yes, our tree is still not up. But hopefully by this evening we'll be basking in the glow of twinkling lights.


A shout out to Mom who is snuggled in at home today working on finishing up her own handmade Christmas. She is FOREVER my biggest cheerleader. With her help and a little good time management this week, I believe I'll be able to complete all the handmade gifts I set out to make. Love you, MOM!


Hope you'll take time to enjoy all the season holds this week. I'm looking forward to the taking-it-all-in-and-enjoying-it phase very soon. CHEERS!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you love the new Starbucks coffee sleeve..Do something good...

Anonymous said...

There is something about snow and ice coverng things outside to make it feel like a snuggling, hibernating time inside. Love Christmas when all the shopping and decorating are finished. Thanks for the good word.
Love ya.