Friday, May 30, 2008

EveRyDaY


Today's blog post is dedicated to my dear husband, Jeff. We are celebrating our 11th anniversary today. I am so grateful to have this man in my life. He truly is one of a kind. He has demonstrated many times over just how dedicated he is to me and our children. The lyrics to this song by Rascal Flatts sum up how I feel about him. He truly saved my life. I love you, Jeff!

Bonne Anniversaire, mon cheri!
You could have bowed out gracefully
But you didn't
You knew enough to know to leave well enough alone
But you wouldn't

I drive myself crazy trying to stay out of my own way
The messes that i made
But my secrets are so safe
The only one who gets me
Yeah, you get me
It's amazing to me

How every day
every day
every day
You save my life






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary to both of you. I can't believe it has been 11 years since we drove to Bonne Terre to the B & B to be at your wedding. I wish you both every happiness. Love you much.

becky said...

happy anniversary to both of you! have a great night!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to you!!!!
M&S

Cindy said...

Sweet! Happy Anniversary you two love birds! I wish you many, many more!

hugs,
c

Sarah said...

Congratulations!
Nice to meet ya!
Sarah
Vintage Lily
http://vintagelily.typepad.com/my_weblog/