Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Spring Fever


Spring
When daisies pied, and violets blue,
And lady-smocks all silver-white,
And cuckoo-buds of yellow hue
Do paint the meadows with delight

--Shakespeare




Man! do I have Spring fever today! The weather here is absoutely gorgeous! Sunny, breezy and mid-70's. Not sure if everything is actually blooming more this year or if we've just been waiting so long for spring to arrive, but the ground is coming alive with all sorts of blossoms. My daffodils have been particularly generous this year and I've really enjoyed them. The redbud outside my window at work is now starting to bloom-one of my favorite trees. Can't help but get energized when it's SO pretty outside. Guess I'd better do something with that energy. Have so many things needing my attention not sure what I should choose first. Or how.
Draw straws? Throw a dart at my list? Eenie, Meenie?
Had a productive day at work so I need to carry that over here at home. Fingers crossed!



Hoping to work tomorrow night on a couple little art projects while Jeff plays golf.
The most recent Bella e-Zine has begun-Casa Bella.

Lots of fun home decorative projects in store and I'm already two behind! It's been a few weeks since the last one ended so I've been missing it. Being a part of these really keeps you motivated to be creative. I've kind of lost my mojo the last week or two.



Enjoy your evening! Guess I'll start with the laundry...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your right it has been a beautiful day! Isn't it nice to see the beauty of our earth.

. said...

Hi Just found you. Denise

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.