Saturday, September 22, 2007

Ready For Her Close-Up


Stayed up into the wee hours of the morning on this one and sustained my first injury. Just when you think hot glue is not that hot-let me tell you, it's HOT! This has to be my second favorite piece I've made for "the party". It's difficult to part with any of them, but this one and the canvas piece I did first I just have to keep after it's over. Not sure if you can tell, but I covered the form with torn bits of vintage wallpaper. IRL it is yummy! And the brooch on front is so sparkly-love it!

Just wanted to share this before I'm off to deliver my wares and have lunch with my sweet MIL. We're meeting at the Cheesecake Factory (how apprapoe) and to window shop. I'm hoping for a stroll through Anthropologie. ;)

In case your wondering, I didn't make my quota. Just couldn't get the mojo flowin'. Hopefully, before the end of the weekend I can complete 2 more hats and before the end of the week complete the 2 photo pieces I have started. Then it'll be 5 hats and 3 photo pieces to go (for those keeping count). Sounds like a sports score! Bye for now!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

ooo-la-la!! girl, you just keep getting better! I love it!!