Friday, April 17, 2009

Drum roll, please...


Retro Groovy Bag No. 15 designed by Lila Tueller, fabric is Soiree designed by Lila Tueller for Moda. Pattern and fabric purchased HERE.


Well, here it is! Finally finished and ready to send to it's rightful owner. Truly, one of a kind. Since I don't have the fortitude to make another. What a shame 'cause I think it's REALLY cute. I'm a sucker for those round bamboo handles. Lots of fun as always with mom by my side translating the pattern and helping me with details. Yep, had to have her help me with a couple things. But that's okay, I'm learning.


Anywhoo. There you have it. Something creative. I'm going through withdrawal though from my paper and glue. May just have to make something this weekend. Trying to hold off until school is out to do some major things, but don't think I can make it. Need creative therapy-soon.
Stay tuned.




3 comments:

Mom said...

So good to see it finished. It is beautiful. Congrats. Hope the new owner loves it.

Cindy said...

Way cute! Love the different fabrics and colors. You did good! :D
Sewing is a skill that forever eludes me. I'm always in awe of those that can do that. It's as cute as can be!

-c

Anonymous said...

But sister Patti, can't you make just one more.....Shirl