Friday, January 23, 2009

For Missy



Just a quick post to keep my sister from disowning me. I've been down with another cold-ah, the perils of working with children. I keep telling myself my body is just building up resistance to all those germs! Anyway, just wanted to share a couple photos from our outing to the Blues game last weekend. We had such a great time and were tickled when we arrived to find out just where we were sitting -our seats turned out to be really great. Lots of laughs and as always just good to be together.





Among the usual stuff, this weekend will be filled with basketball and finishing a science fair project-totally on mom duty. If I'm feeling better I hope to find some time to work on Valentines projects that have been laying unfinished for two weeks now. May even try to squeeze in a movie since we didn't get there last weekend.


Have a warm and cozy weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Hope your feeling better. We did have fun! Have a great weekend.
M