Saturday, October 04, 2008

NESTING INSTINCT

Maybe it's because we've been away from home or the time of year, but I'm finding myself craving wanting to be at home. Cleaning, purging and sorting, sprucing up. Could just be that everything is a mess and I can't stand it anymore, too! Hoping to spend the next few weekends here at home getting things back in order. Then I can get back to all the projects I have swirling in my head.

It's a beautiful indian summer day and I have made a bit of progress. I have my Itunes going and my favorite candle lit and I'm going to reward my progress by putting together a new kit I received today from Kenner Road. You can read more about the designer and her kit club HERE. Very cool seasonal vintage materials to work with-I'll share a photo of the finished project tomorrow. And I'll have Part III of our Disney Adventures so tune back in.


In the meantime, I'll leave you with a photo of the "man in the moon" pumpkin my mom painted for me. Just love him and have been so inspired by my mom lately. She's gotten all kinds of projects completed lately including several I'd planned to try. That's retirement for ya!


Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you liked your pumpkin. I painted another one today but didn't like it as much as that one. It really does make a difference when I can just stay home (some days in my nightie) and work on projects. Love it! I hope you can do the same one day.