Friday, October 19, 2007

No Rest for the Weary


Well, it's 3:05 AM as I am writing this. I don't think I have stayed up this late in a looong time. Nearly done with all of my projects. Just a finishing touch here and there, packing up and I'm on my way to party central. The excitement is building even as I face exhaustion. Can't wait to see how it will all come together.


This is one of the French memo boards my mom helped me to make. They will each have a variety of snapshots of Grandma Alice on them. I love how they turned out-simple and elegant. Once again, Mom came to the rescue. Thanks, Mom!


Would love to share more photos, but the light isn't so swell at three in the morning! If I have time before I head out I'll post some more photos. Otherwise, I'll have lots when I return.


For now, blessed evening to all and to all... a good night or morning!

No comments: