Monday, October 08, 2007

Just a little peek...



Here is just a little peek at something I'm working on. Sorry-the scan was turned the wrong way so you'll really have to use your imagination. This is a total experiment for me. Not quite sure how it's going to turn out, but I think it just might work. Hope to finish it up tomorrow. I've been a bit under the weather so I'm off to bed, but just couldn't keep it to myself. I'm so crazy for the abracadabra collage method introduced by Sally Jean in her book, Pretty Little Things. Will share more when I've finished up this project.


Also, here's how this one turned out. IRL, it has alot of texture and I like that it is a bit of a still life or vignette. I do have to add some string to the spool inside the box, but other than that it's good to go. And that's my ebay treasure-the china doll head. Isn't she sweet? She reminds me of a friend of mine with her dark hair, sleepy eyes and heart shaped lips. I ordered her for Grandma Alice, but not sure I can give her up!

Until tomorrow dear friends. 'night!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

It's all so pretty! I love seeing what you are creating. I hope you having fun. I know everyone is going to love what you are doing!

Tammy said...

Keep the sneak peeks comin'...the dolly is precious!