Friday, September 08, 2006

Do You Believe In Fairies?


I've had Faith Hill's song Fireflies on my mind alot in the past day or so. Probably because we're getting ready for a trip to Disney (our first!) and I've been doing alot of thinking about all things Disney, but especially about Tinkerbell. Anyway, I love that song! I love the fact that it was written by a mom with a dream. And that is was chosen and recorded by another mom with a dream. It also reminds me of my dear friend who is so good at instilling a sense of wonder and magic in her children. Check this song out today! To me it talks about how life gets in the way of alot of things. Especially our dreams, our ability to believe in ourselves, to believe in the impossible, the magical or of being creative. It reminds me that once I did believe. I have to keep saying to myself...i do believe in fairies! and in myself and my dreams-in my creative aspirations. Ask yourself today, do you still believe in fairies?

No comments: