Saturday, November 18, 2006

Update from Last Post


Here are a couple of the things I created at our last scrapbooking outing. This first one was a scraplift, but took me nearly 6 hours! How silly! But I'm really proud of it because I hung in there even when my circle cutter only went up to 8 in, I didn't have the papers I wanted and my first attempt used up my last piece of Kraft cardstock. Thanks to Tammy's encouragement, I even created my own patterned paper w/ foam stamps and paint! It must have gotten my creative mojo going because I then came up with the mini about Nick Lachey-totally fun with photos I actually never thought I'd use. Love, love, love the color combo-my favorite right now. Check out my Nick tribute here: http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=1024527
Hope to have more to share later this week before the holiday. Still lots to catch up on at home. Feeling the stress of the impending holidays, but starting to make some lists so I'll at least have some direction. Ah, lists!

No comments: