Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Day 8: en l'honneaur de l'amour

My salute to love and all things Valentine would be incomplete without an homage to my favorite romantic literary character - James Alexander Malcolm Mackenzie Fraser . Here are a few Jamie-isms to give you an idea of just how perfectly romantic he really is. Seriously, if you enjoy a good story set to a historical backdrop accompanied by a bit of mystery and lots of smoldering romance then you must give the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon a try.



Photo Source: unknown

"Blood of my blood and bone of my bone. You are mine and I wilna let ye go. For I give ye my Spirit, til our life shall be gone."



"I talk to you as I talk to my own soul. Your face is my heart."


"Dinna be afraid. There's two of us now."


"Da mi basia mille - Give me a thousand kisses.
Dien mille altera - Then a thousand more."


"You are my courage, my conscience.
You are my heart - and I your compassion.
We are neither of us whole alone."


No comments: