Sunday, November 15, 2009

a love for all seasons

I am so thankful to have my husband home this weekend after being gone for a week on a golf getaway. Just not the same around here without him. For one thing, it was much too quiet while he was gone. Yep, someone who out talks me!

Every pot has it's lid and that is certainly true for us. Love him and he loves me in spite of all my idiosyncrasies--I love that about him. And those who know can tell you it's not always violin strings and hearts around here, but we love each other regardless and just keep working at it day after day. That's really what it's all about, right? Okay, enough of that! But I am thankful for him and just in case he pops by here I want him to see it in print. ;)







Also, wanted to share a few peeks from our recent family photo shoot. This was very impromptu and the weather was dicey that afternoon, but we did our best to roll with the punches. Here are a few I like. And I just couldn't help playing with a couple of them to create a simple story board. So fun! IBut I have to go on a diet and have that "guacaMOLE" removed sooner rather than later!



Finally beginning to get in the Christmas spirit so I'll be back soon. I have lots of stuff swirling in my head. First up is that Advent Calendar I didn't quite get finished last year. I found a fantastic old frame this weekend to use since the other one turned into a chalkboard!
Have a great week!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Patti, I love these pics and your sweet words of love.
Shirl

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures. They are fabulous. Who took them for you and where did you have them taken?

MOM said...

Great pictures. Hope to get a picure of the family.

Cindy said...

How very sweet! I'm sure that he is equally blessed by you, dear girl! :D And will look forward to seeing what you are making, I'm in the mode myself! :D

-c
yapping cat